Built by the Austin Motor Company, and assigned to 617 as KC-T, it was used for filming Hemswell & Upwood, before being scrapped in July 1956.
- ↑ During filming, NX782 was usually flown by Squadron Leader D 'Lofty' Hayes, OC No.148 Squadron.
- ↑ http://dambustersblog.com/2012/09/29/filming-the-dam-busters-two-new-pictures/
- ↑ http://forum.12oclockhigh.net/archive/index.php?t-35241.html
- ↑ http://www.lancaster-archive.com/lanc_movietv.htm
- ↑ http://ww2today.com/4th-may-1943-the-battle-of-the-ruhr-hots-up
- ↑ Robertson, Bruce. British Military Aircraft Serials 1912-1966. Ian Allen Ltd. 1967
- ↑ http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?34935-Movie-Lancaster-IDs